New Hampshire

Tux's - Bretton Woods area

I am getting married at the Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods, we are looking for a place that our groomsmen can get tux's that is not going to be too far 'out of the way' and are trying to avoid having people drive into North Conway (as for many people coming from south that will be quite a bit out of the way and North Conway can be a traffic nightmare).  Anyone know that area and if so can they recommend a tux place?

Re: Tux's - Bretton Woods area

• I don't know of any in the area but I would go with a chain like mens warehouse so that the guys can order them where ever they are and pick them up Thursday before the wedding in CT or Manchester. 
  • Unfortunately Men's warehouse will likely not work since Manchester is fairly far out of the way(possibly hours for some).  The problem with the groomsmen getting their tuxs from where they are coming from is that a few of them are coming from out of state and will be staying for a full week, so I don't imagine they will want to hold onto their tux's for that long (I imagine there would be a charge for that).  Given that, I am looking for a place relatively close to Bretton Woods that they can get their tux's day before the wedding on their way up (and as I said North Conway is approximately an hour round trip drive to do that for many). 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_tuxs-bretton-woods-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:0ece0d53-81b9-4e30-9fb3-a78b0e356701Post:b37cb810-cd77-440c-9bb3-69c6b106d71b">Re: Tux's - Bretton Woods area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately Men's warehouse will likely not work since Manchester is fairly far out of the way(possibly hours for some).  The problem with the groomsmen getting their tuxs from where they are coming from is that a few of them are coming from out of state and will be staying for a full week, so I don't imagine they will want to hold onto their tux's for that long (I imagine there would be a charge for that).  Given that, I am looking for a place relatively close to Bretton Woods that they can get their tux's day before the wedding on their way up (and as I said North Conway is approximately an hour round trip drive to do that for many). 
    Posted by L&K2012[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm not sure if this was ever resolved, but I know there is a rental place called Sew Much More in LIttleton, NH (about 26 minutes away from Mt Wash Hotel), as well as Betty Dee Fashions in Berlin, NH (48 minutes from Mt. Wash Hotel).  Betty Dee has a special right now, where if you rent 6 tuxes, the groom's tux is free.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards