Chit Chat
Options

Made My Morning!

So I texted a close friend to ask if he mailed his response in my effort to try and resolve my no name response card. I figured texting a few close friends wouldn't be too bad. So anyways he texts me, and I will type it verbatim:

Me: Hey did you mail your response? I got one that didn't have a name on it.

Him: No, I got it about two days ago, and for some reason chicken or beef just feels like a life decision. I'm making a commitment months in advance. I love chicken but sometimes I just don't feel like we connect you know? And beef is wonderful, but how do I know my feelings wont change in the next few months? Maybe I'm not even ready to be making a commitment right now... It keeps me up at night.

Me: lol, your too much... Well, good, I just have no idea who this response is from. But the chicken will be stuffed with cheese, so it has an awesome friend?

Him: But will the friend distract me from the chicken? This could go two ways, I may be able wrangle these two into a glorious 3way. However I could potentially piss off the chicken and spend the night alone with a bitter taste in my mouth, craving beef.

Me: If you bring Sarah she can get the beef, and you 2 can share?

Him: Thinking on your toes Lace, I like it!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards