Chit Chat

What color scheme should I go with?

I can't seem to make up my mind on what color scheme to go with. We are having our wedding in October 2013, our reception will be held at night in an historic barn. Originally I figured I would just go with browns and cream but now I'm on the fence about incorporating colors since I'm thinking about bridesmaid gowns and bouquets.

This is EXTREMELY similar to what the inside of the barn looks like and we will actually be copying the decor.

Here is a better photo, its the second inspiration board on the page, we will be doing similar centerpieces as well.: http://www.simplysemplicita.com/2010/11/barn-weddings.html

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: What color scheme should I go with?

• I like the idea of blue just because it's my favorite color but I really also like the idea of green but you could easily incorporate the two together. 

You could also do kind of like the pictures and have your girls wear a color that's totally out there like that hot pink so they really stand out.  Nothing says you have to have the bridesmaids dress match everything else.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I also love the idea of a natural green. If you want creams and browns (which I think are beautiful, natural colors), greens will fit in perfectly with the earthy vibe.
  • I like the natural look that greens, creams and browns will give but I also think you need to add a pop of color like a bright yellow for a nice surprise.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards