Chit Chat
Options

my fiance's mother hates me!!! venting!!!!

Ok - I'm just venting here because I can't take it anymore!!! My fiances mother does not like me. From the first time I met her she didn't like me. I have been bending over backwards since we started dating to try and have a relationship with her and she just has no interest in it what so ever. What is more frustrating to me is that she falls all over my fiance's brother's girlfriend. She even does stuff with just her. She has never once invited me to do anything with her - she doesn't even invite me to do things with the family such as gift exchanges and "game" nights, she doesn't include me in them. I don't understand what I've done to her to make her not want to have a relationship with me. My fiance and I fight about it constantly and it is putting a real strain on our relationship. I have asked him to please confront her and find out what the problem is and he seems unwilling to do it. He just says that it will get better. I don't know what to do. My Mom passed away when I was in highschool so I don't have a "motherly" figure to help us with wedding planning and since she doesn't like me it's putting even more stress on me. I am so frustrated. I don't know what to do. Does anyone else experience this?? Any advice??? Thanks ladies....sorry for the vent!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards