Chit Chat
Options

GTKY - NWR

2»

Re: GTKY - NWR

• Options
    1.  What do you do for a living? English teacher
    2.  What do you do for fun? play with my dog, read, go hiking and biking, watch TV, travel
    3.  Name five of your favorite TV shows. Dexter, Breaking Bad, Parenthood, Criminal Minds, Revenge
    4.  Name something you are looking forward to. warmer weather/spring
    5.  Any good recipes you'd like to share? I love most of the Skinny Taste recipes (www.skinnytaste.com)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    1.  What do you do for a living?  I teach grades 3 and 4.  I used to teach in an autism program working with mainly non-verbal kids in K-grade 1

2.  What do you do for fun?
    I am into photography, I used to love running (but I have a herniated disc, which complicates things), I play some team sports (see disc comment), and I love, love, love hanging out with my standard poodle.  He's amazing.

3.  Name five of your favorite TV shows. 
    Friends, The Office, X-files, Dexter, Californication

4.  Name something you are looking forward to. 
    Our Honeymoon to Paris and Germany

5.  Any good recipes you'd like to share?
      I was raised by my dad (single parent) so I learned to cook at an early age.  When my mom left, my dad could make soup, sandiwches and oatmeal.  I was 5, so we kind of grew up learning to cook together.  I rarely used a recipe then.  I rarely use recipes now.  I kind of throw stuff together and hope it works.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry this is going to come out as a big mess. I am on the mobil site 1 I am an assistant manager for a jewelry store 2I like to read, play Munchkin, go to the movies and play with my 2 cats. 3Top 5 shows are rough; I would say Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, Biggest Loser, Big Bang Theory and Rupauls Drag Race. A few shows like King of the Nerds, Once upon a time and 4 weddings come close the top too. 4I am most looking forward to my wedding and possibly going to LA with my friend because she won a trip to the set of SoA 5I don't really use recipes I kinda wing it when I cook.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    1.  What do you do for a living?
    CPA -I do just what you would think, I do people's taxes.

2.  What do you do for fun?
    Run with my dog, jigsaw puzzles, and board games

3.  Name five of your favorite TV shows.
    Uhh I really don't watch much tv. We got rid of our tv a few years ago and now just hav netflix.
    But I like breaking bad, modern family, and the office

4.  Name something you are looking forward to.
    H coming home! He's on a 16 week shoot in Los Angeles, but he gets a few breaks to come home. I just want the whole thing to be over!

5.  Any good recipes you'd like to share?
    • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    • 3/4 -1 packet of reduced sodium taco seasoning
    • 1 cup salsa
    • 1 can low sodium/low fat cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
    • 1/2 cup sour cream

Place chicken breasts in the bottom of slow cooker and sprinkle taco seasoning over the top. Combine salsa and soup, pour over chicken. Cook on low for 6-8 hrs. Shred chicken and return to crockpot, stir in sour cream and heat through.

This is the best easy crock pot recipe EVER.

• Options
    thejucheideathejucheidea member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2013
    1.  What do you do for a living? I'm a cancer research nurse in phase I clinical trials.

2.  What do you do for fun? Sing, hang out with our dogs, travel (especially train travel).

3.  Name five of your favorite TV shows. Arrested Development, Pushing Daisies, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Chopped.

4.  Name something you are looking forward to. Finishing all the wedding madness and going on our honeymoon next year.

5.  Any good recipes you'd like to share? I don't think people want to eat the food that I eat. I eat very odd food.

• Options
    Wow you guys have such interesting answers I'm almost embarrassed to post

1. What do you do for a living?
    Office Manager for a dental office
    2. What do you do for fun?
    Watch movies, shopping, going out with friends
    3. Name five of your favorite TV shows.
    Happy Endings, It's Always Sunny in Philedelphia, Family Guy, Jeopardy, American Dad
    4. Name something you are looking forward to.
    My Wedding! And Friday
    5. Any good recipes you'd like to share?  Eh nothing I can claim is my signature recipe...but I do love pineapple juice with spicy vodka...great martini!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards