New Hampshire

Newburyport engagement session

I know that this is the NH board, but Newburyport is pretty close to the border.  Because of the rain last Sunday we had to reschedule our engagement session and move it to Newburyport, MA.  Did anyone have photos taken there?  Do you know the town at all and can recommend places for us to go?  TIA!And yes, I am going to double post this on the Boston board.

Re: Newburyport engagement session

• klove619klove619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! We had our e-pics taken in Newburyport at Maudsley Park, as did another former NH Knottie. Initially we wanted street/town shots, not so much a park, but it was perfect.The park is huge, and it has cool, rundown buildings, flower gardens, and it's right on the water. It's definitely worth checking out. FWIW, we had ours in mid-August, and it was beautiful then.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    A bunch of the girls on the Boston board also recommended that park- we will have to check it out.  Thanks!
  • rco118rco118 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Amesbury, right next door.  Maudsley is beautiful!  A friends SIL is getting married there today actually!  Mosley is another park but more woodsie.  Deer Island is that place with the house in the middle of the river you can see from 95 - the other side of the island is park.  If you wanted beach - you can always go out to Plum Island too or part of downtown (behind Not Your Average Joe's) there are boat docks and a "boardwalk" (NOT like Hampton!) for non-beach water shots.Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards