Chit Chat
Options

Paris

13»

Re: Paris

• Options
    Haha my new motto for posting!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_paris?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:a73c2629-5657-4509-b129-b40cd17cd798Post:ffde02df-ec67-42e8-91c7-1be0242ec8de">Re: Paris</a>:
    [QUOTE]I took my BMs to planet Voltron. It was awesome. First, we took a train through the Glass Cliffs of Kolob and then we stopped at this awesome winery. And then, ANAL PROBES with the locals! It was totally amazing.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Cew, it was a SUPER-DUPER awesome trip, and I know it cost a pretty penny for you! But man - the memories...
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    And ohhh yes - I remember Lisa Tyler. Man. That was truly a jaw dropping expletive filled blaze of "glory." And xenophobia.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards