Chit Chat
Options

tiny titty committee unite!

I'm pretty small - just make a 32 A - and many things I wear make me look like a 7-year-old playing dress-up with my moms clothes.  However, I know with an awesome push-up I can eek out some 'lil mounds and look fine.

My wedding gown is one of those articles of clothing that really just sits there (but looks OH SO AWESOME everywhere else!!).  I've had it on w/o a bra and i look FLAT - even with the cups in.   Sure, the DRESS sticks out where it should - but there is no cleavage to back it up!

Ladies - if anyone knows of an excellent brand of strapless bra I can use, please let me know.  Most "push-up" strapless bras only "push in"  Any anyone my size knows, ours stick "out" more than "hang down", so there ain't much to push up anyways.  I usually get excellent results with bras that have straps but my gown has spaghetti straps.  I really don't want to wear those sticky plastic clear straps that you can add to a strapless to give a little "pull up" but are ALWAYS seen anyway.

Any good ones out there that give the major boost I need?  Would a bustier be what I'm needing?  I hear the adhesive bras are good for this situation, but I'm skeptical. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: tiny titty committee unite!

• Options
    (.)(.)
  • Options
    I have the same problem and I never wear push up or padded bras- this answer should be helpful.
  • Options
    http://www.maidenform.com/bras/styles/backlessadhesive-bras/nubra-silicone-adhesive-bra-0N108

I use this.  It is backless strapless and silicone, so it adds about a cup size to you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also a 32A, but my dress didn't need a bra and I wasn't worried about cleavage. But for other dresses and shirts, I've found that the adhesive bras work really well for me. I can't remember the brand, but I got them from Target. Basically you can stick them to your boobs then snap them together at the center. I think that the farther away from each other you place them, and the higher or lower on your chest, the more cleavage you get.
  • Options
    To be honest with you I am a 34 B and had to go to a smaller size 32A to find a strap less bra that would A) make my goods go up and not look so flat and b) stay up cause I have a problem that the bra always end up around my stomach within 20 mins.  I ended up going to marshalls and finding a Calvin Klein bra that was strapless and had a material on the inside of the bra that kinda stuck to your body it was like some sort of adhesive and made it stay up really good for the whole night and also gave me some really good cleavage
    RSVP: AUGUST 18,2010 image 256 Are Invited image 191 Are ready to Party!
    image 65 Will be missing out image 0 Where Are you? We can't wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Question about the silicone bras - how do they handle in the heat?  Am I going to get all itchy and uncomfortable if I get hot?  The wedding is outside in July!!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    They will get sweaty but they shouldn't be too itchy.
  • Options
    i'll share you can have some of my 38 dd..... omg they hurt my back and i would never wish them on anyone....well except my FI.....lol.....
  • Options
    I've done the backless strapless silicone ones for backless shirts and their good to a point, however when I got hot and sweaty I could feel them loosening and while at the club one of them actually fell off. 

Strapless bras on the other hand I've always had problems with because whoever invented them put the silicone strap to help it stay up in place in the back and none in the front.  So it ends up staying up in the back and down in the front and I have to pull it up every 5 minutes.  

For these reasons I have decided to go bra-less in my dress even if I do look flat it's more comfortable anyways.  Who is going to be looking anyways?!!
  • Options
    The silicone bras will unstick if you get too sweaty.  Your dress should hold them in place though.  I didn't worry about cleavage on my wedding day.  I brought all the goods, but I forgot to use them.  I didn't miss them either.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards