New Hampshire
Options

NWR: Recommend your digital camera...

FI and I are finally getting around to buying a new digital camera this weekend...just in time for the honeymoon...nothing like waiting 'til the last minute!We want a higher pixel compact camera.  Any recommendations?Thanks in advance

Re: NWR: Recommend your digital camera...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a Sony Cybershot and I LOVE it! My sister who is a photographer reccomended it for us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the Sony Cybershot
  • Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually looking for one too and my sister recommended her Sony Cybershot. She loves it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sony Cybershot DSC-W220...I love it!  12.1 megapixels, super light and takes great shots (see the ring pic in my bio for an example!) We got a 8 GB memory card with it and it holds 1800 pictures at 12.1 megapixels (you can take lower res shots to get more pictures, but that kinda defeats the purpose).  We also bought some extra batteries on ebay so we'd be able to take the camera on vacations with us without having to worry about the battery dying (it's a rechargeable pack).  I think we paid around $20 for 2 batteries and a travel charger with shipping from Hong Kong.I can't recommend it enough!
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about Sony Cybershot's... I have a Canon Powershot and LOVE IT!! My favorite part about mine is the kid's and pets mode which is great for taking pictures of my neice or anything else fast paced.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  We had narrowed it down between a Fujifilm camera and the cybershot.  The cybershot is on sale at Best Buy too...so I think I know what we are buying!
  • Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We bought a cybershot (same one as sboston) off of Amazon last night for $159.99 vs Best buy at 199.99. Just a little tid-bit in case you want to bargain prices. If you do that...print out the price off of amazon (don't just tell them) that way they can't refuse the negotiation. It qualifies for free shipping too if you want to just get it off amazon. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards