New Hampshire
Options

Newbie....

Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself as a first time poster here though I've been lurking for a while :-) I'm newly engaged and at the moment FI and I are hoping for 7/31/10 as a wedding date if we can find a venue that we like and is available. I just posted on the Boston board as well but while I have everyone's attention, I'd love to hear your recommendations for a hotel/inn/restaurant preferably on the water (lake big or small, or ocean, I'm open to any and all) on the North Shore or Southern New Hampshire for approximately 100 ppl. I'm hoping for somewhere quaint or unique but I'm having a hard time thinking of places now that we are actually starting the planning process!Thanks in advance and I look forward to chatting with you!

Re: Newbie....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board :) I don't have any recommendations for you, I just wanted to say welcome!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!You can look at the NH Knotties website, as it has a list of venues. http://nhknotties.weebly.comI am sure the girls will also let you know of some places too :)Good Luck and Happy Planning!!
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    AmyLou09AmyLou09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP, check out the NH bio, it has a lot of helpful venue links for you to check out! Welcome :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome aboard!  I can't think of anything on the water other than the Castleton Banquet facility (Windham) or Brookstone (which has a nice little pond) in Derry.  Someone on here will come through with a good suggestion!I was married at the Bedford Village Inn last year, and while it is not on the water, I still found it to be quite beautiful and a perfect size for our guests (~80).Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards