New Hampshire
Options

***AmyLou09***

Hi,Im pretty new to the boards but I'm getting married next summer and I saw your dress and I'M OBSESSED with it. I was wondering where you purchased it and how expensive it was? I'm on a kinda tight budget.If you don't wanna say on here my email is arswift04 at hotmail dot com.I've been dress shopping for what seems like a while and can't find anything I love!ThanksAdrianna

Re: ***AmyLou09***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I could not tell you how much $$ Amy spent because I have no idea but I can tell you that she purchased it at Mary & Tux in Nashua. :)
  • Options
    AmyLou09AmyLou09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Adrianna! Gabs is right I got it at marry and tux in Nashua. I also tried it on initially at another store in Massachusetss somewhere. She's a Maggie Sottero, Grace :) I love her! If they don't have it at M&T anymore you can look up other stores that carry Maggie Sottero dresses and call and see if they have it in stock. I actually was looking for a different Maggie when I found this one on accident! I paid around 650 for her. More then I wanted to spend to be honest but I thought it was worth every penny, it was the perfect dress for me! GL , I hope this helps :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I was afraid you were going to tell me  over a thousand so I'm happy with the news! I'm going to have to go try it on.You looked so gorgeous! Hopefully I will have as good of luck.
  • Options
    AmyLou09AmyLou09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck! Let me knows how it goes!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards