Chit Chat
Options

Drained after the holidays...

I am so TIRED! We ran non-stop practically all day Saturday and all day Sunday. We dropped my future step-daughter off with her mother's mom to spend the rest of Christmas and we went straight to the bar for a drink! How pathetic to be at a bar on Christmas, but it was definitely needed. We went FI's and went to bed early.

Yesterday, we did a little shopping which was a horrible mistake because everyone was spending their giftcards and money, and returning gifts. The mall was so crowded. We went out for a quiet dinner and went to Fi's, took a nap, watched a movie and ate Banquet salisbary steaks at 1 o'clock this morning. Went to sleep again, woke up after 7 hours and I'm still so exhausted.

Didn't help that when my FI dropped me off at my mom's house today before work, she wanted to take apart the tree and pack away all the decorations. I'm so ready for bed and it's only 5:30. Worst thing is I know that the next few days I'm going to be so bored because I've been so busy. Anyone else drained?
Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development

Re: Drained after the holidays...

• Options
    We're also drained. I graduated on Dec 17th. Had family in town from the 15-19th. Then we watched our friends horse all week (tonights the last night) so we've been driving back and forth to that barn twice a day. Not to mention driving back and forth to the barn I volunteer at because most of the other volunteers were gone along with the owner for Christmas, so I covered their feedings too.

Christmas was crazy with going to our friends and church. Went shopping yesterday and saw War Horse.

Today we've been cleaning and packing and tomorrow at 2am we hit the road to CT for a couple days. So that's a fun filled 12 hour drive.

Im really glad I don't have to go back to school come January because I swear, when we get home, I'm sleeping for like 3 days. . .
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards