Chit Chat
Options

My *knot* profile is glitching

When I click onto my it says my wedding date is September 30, 2011. Which is one day before my actual date. When I tried to correct it in my account it's says the correct date October 1, 2011. It also says 10/01/2011 when I click to go into my profile. Is anyone else having this glitch? Kinda annoying, I keep having mini heart attacks thinking I've forgotton my wedding date when it says my wedding is September 30, 2011.

Re: My *knot* profile is glitching

• Options
    Mine said 4/22/2011 the entire time, my actual wedding day was 4/23/2011..it was annoying everytime I signed on..but in my account it was right and the countdown was right, so I got over it. TK is really glitchy...which is hard for an OCD person like me to deal with!
    PersonalMilestone Anniversary
  • Options
    Okay, so you've got the same problem. I've tried to reset it but that didn't work. Just glad to know it's not just me or something I've done! I also have OCD lol.
  • Options
    I think TK just made a major update to how "my knot" looks.  Mine finally changed yesterday.  From your post it sounds like they may still be adjusting a few things.  Try contacting TK through the "help" link at the bottom of the page, and maybe they can give you a complete answer, or fix the problem (doubtful, but still possible, right?!!). 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    Mine is doing the same thing. It says my wedding day is one day before. My countdown is always off. Sometimes it adds days instead of subtracting them.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards