Chit Chat
Options

Does your fiance like romance?

I for some reason feel like doing a 'just because' sexy night for my fiance. We both work 80 hour weeks and we don't get to have alone time so i want to plan something :) But I dont know what to plan.. I was thinking of doing candles and rose petals and sexy lingerie, but my fiance is the type of guy who would come in. turn on a light and be like hello? haha. So if i go that route I think i should put some type of note on the door, so ideas on what that should say?

The only other thing I can think of is he likes, sex in public (dont judge lol) so i was thinking of a little scavenger hunt and it leading to me, in public..... idk though, i feel like he could get annoyed with this as well :( help!
** I don't believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit still **

Re: Does your fiance like romance?

• Options
    My man doesnt get alot of the romantic  gestures, but he always is happy to get a oil or soy candle wax massage, I go toe to head till he's almost asleep and drooling then start teasing him. That is the most 'romantic' thing he likes lol. I've always wanted to try sending sugestive texts or leaving little notes where he will find them.. But I left a note in his wallet once and it took him.... 3 ish months to find it.... Lol and he works with other men all day so I dont know how the texts would work.

Good luck :)
  • Options
    I feel like most men don't appriciate the whole idea of flower petals and candles, nor does it seem sexy to them.  I am sure just coming home and finding you in whatever sexy outfit or lingerie you know he'll like, You could have his favorite meal or take-out waiting for him, and then have a sexy evening in the bedroom.  Of course, considering your fiance's interests perhaps a picnic would be more up your alley  ;)

PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    Scarvenger hunt sounds cool or send naughty photos or text messages to his phone.  My FI is surprisingly very romantic despite giving off a strange ackward vibe like some sheltered 35 year old virgin..lol....

Men are visual creatures... so one time I cooked dinner later than normal so he can come into the house and see me cooking with nothing but an apron, a sexy thong and thigh high stockings... He loved it... so much so we did it on the kitchen floor.

Some guys don't like to be "forced" into romance with roses and flowers. It seems too cheesy.. instead do normal household things in sexy clothes or nude.. There were times I "forgot" to wear underwear and mentioned it to my FI in public.. and yes we went at it in the car at our complex, at the movies, in a parking garage.. lol... so I wont judge you Wink  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards