Chit Chat
Options

Talk about anxiety...

Last night FI and I were on our way home and I saw a little puppy running down the street, weaving in and out of traffic and almost running onto the highway.It was a rather busy street too, not some residential area. I made him pull over and jumped out and started chasing it (in 3 inch heels mind you). I almost got to it but then it started booking it up the street again. Luckily some people stopped and barricaded it in and someone scooped it up. I told a few coworkers today and they all told me I was stupid and could have gotten killed. Yea I guess it's true, but there's no way I was gonna let that puppy get killed. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Talk about anxiety...

• Options
    I would have done the same thing.
  • Options
    I agree that it probably wasn't the best idea in the world but, I probably would have done the same thing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image
  • Options
    Probably not the smartest thing to do, but I would have done the same thing as well.
    I couldn't sit there and let a poor puppy possibly get hit and do nothing. Plus, I would appreciate if someone helped my dogs out if ever they had run away. 
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I did that one time. It was a bassett hound and it was walking down the middle of the road and it stopped all sorts of traffic and people were pulling over and getting out of their cars and all sorts of mess. It wasn't a busy road though, it was a dinky country back road.
    The dog was scooped up by it's owner, I assume. :)

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Ya...not smart, but I would the same as everyone else here!

I actuallly did stop once, just like you and your FI. There was a poor little kitten in the middle of the road and people driving by very quickly. I quickly snatched it up and brought it to a friend who owns a farm. Long story short a cat just had kittens at their farm and adopted the kitten as her own!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest PitaPata Dog tickers my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I would have done the same thing, I would never forgive myself if the puppy got hurt and I could have done something to help the poor guy. Good on you for helping him out.
  • Options
    It's one of those things that probably wasn't the smartest idea but I would have done the same thing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards