New Hampshire
Options

Engagement photo locations??

Looking for a good place in Southern NH to take engagement photos....any ideas?

Re: Engagement photo locations??

• Options
    lgkinnicuttlgkinnicutt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been wondering the same thing! I think there are some pretty places near Mont Vernon and New Boston but I am at a loss!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not Southern NH but right next to it. Maudslay state Park in Newburyport. If your photographer is willing you can also head either to downtown Newburyport or Plum Island for beach pictures.
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you go to Newburyport, there is also downtown Amesbury, near Flat Bread Pizza is a great place. There is alot brick work as well as the powow river and falls. All the millyard in Manchester is a fun place. Or you could do outdoor pictures at the apple ochards in Londonderry.
  • Options
    kristen0393kristen0393 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a ton of beautiful places in S. NH for pics depending on what you're looking for. I'm going to drag FI to the top of Monadnock once the foliage comes out. If you don't mind a quick hike Lower Purgatory Falls in Milford is gorgeous too.
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours near the ocean at Newcastle Commons. Some of our pics are in my bio if you want to check it out.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Greeley Park or Mine Falls in Nashua, or any of the apple orchards this time of year (Hollis?).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours on Plum Island which is close enough to Southern NH....it was really pretty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards