Chit Chat
Options

Wedding Website Recommendation

Hey All,

I am having a destination weekend wedding in May 2013 and because of that, I am going to have to create a website that contains a lot of information for the out-of-towners (99% of the attendees).

Can any of you please recommend/suggest a site that provides support or is condusive to this kind of build?

Thanks!
Jess

Re: Wedding Website Recommendation

• Options
    mywedding.com has worked great for me.
  • Options
    I used a google website

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    I also don't recommend TK.  too glitchy.  I've heard Wedding Wire is good.

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am using Wedding Wire and I have been very happy with it so far. No glitches and fairly user friendly.

• Options
    I'm also using Wedding Wire.  It's been great and really easy to use.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just started my website too.  We are not a destination wedding but doing a weekend retreat style wedding so also need to include a lot of information. 

I'm using Wedding Window.  It has a ton of pages you can turn on or off and add custom pages.  You can add a lot of info ..it's not a free site though. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards