Chit Chat
Options

iPhone 3GS question

Okay, so I've had my iPhone 3GS for about 2 months? Tops. It was brand new when I bought it. Love it, but I'm having one particular problem. In the past few weeks, I've had trouble getting calls/texts in the evening/night hours. During the daytime, I have no problem getting calls or texts, but once it gets around 6 PM my phone fails to ring when someone calls me. (Not 100% of the time, but I'd say 50-60%) Now, this really pisses FI off. Because he tries to call me several times with no answer. And he thinks I'm just ignoring him for hours on end, but I'm never getting the calls. So has anyone experienced this problem? I have AT&T. I realize that the issue may be with my phone company. But still...it shows I have full service (or most), but texts or calls just don't come in.

Right now, I'm getting texts, but FI has tried calling me and I never received any of his calls. Wouldn't be a problem if he knew how to set up his voicemail box. (Because he doesn't know how and his phone only rings about 4 times whenever I call him, then has this message about how he hasn't set up his voicemail box yet. Then hangs up on me lol)

Any ideas/help would be appreciated!
the reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. ~nicholas sparks<3</center>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards