Chit Chat
Options

Feeling the time crunch

I am getting married in 3 and 1/2 weeks and my mom's sister just decided to that she wants to host an event for me. This is so nice and we have worked out a time, but it feels like I am squeezing in one more thing in my super busy schedule. So now instead to taking the Saturday before my wedding to do things around town, I am going to one last brunch. I really an greatful that she wants to do this for me, but it feels so rushed. 
~Emily~

Re: Feeling the time crunch

• Options
    I can imagine how stressed you are (and how much you probably want to relax right now), but the brunch will be fun.  Look at it as just another Saturday brunch, enjoy it and relax, and then do your things around town.
  • Options
    I totally get how stressed you are, but sit back and relax. As a bride you should be taking in this experience. It's so nice of her to do this for you so smile and mean it! Wink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest PitaPata Dog tickers my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Totally know the feeling!!! :)  I am exactly one month out. My FMIL just decided to throw us our rehearsal dinner. My BM's just decided to do a bachelorette party on the 15th and I have a shower (which I've known about) on the 7th. That leaves only the 22nd which is the weekend that FI flies in from being out of town for work over the last 9 weeks which I will want to spend loving him up!  (SO cannot wait for that!)

But remember these are exciting and fun times! After all this you won't remember the errands you ran, you'll remember all the love you received!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards