Chit Chat
Options

I've never been so excited about Monday

SO many good things have happened today, I can't even be mad that it's Monday:

-insurance company failed to bill my employer for my medical/dental/vision benefits = 10 months of free insurance for me!
-MOH told me my bachelorette party surprise for this weekend -- manis/pedis and traveling to Baltimore to see my favorite baseball team (Nationals!) with all my girlfriends and dinner on the harbor!
-Marriage license application was accepted, now we just have to go in and pay for it
-FI and I got word that were approved for our first house!!!

I am BEYOND excited about all of these things happening, I just had to share :)

Hope you all are having a great Monday! Any good things happening for you?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I've never been so excited about Monday

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_ive-never-been-so-excited-about-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:f4daad66-3b8a-4369-b716-0f1606464279Post:04901dac-4020-4c87-b240-34d673c96a5b">I've never been so excited about Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]SO many good things have happened today, I can't even be mad that it's Monday: -insurance company failed to bill my employer for my medical/dental/vision benefits = 10 months of free insurance for me! -MOH told me my bachelorette party surprise for this weekend -- manis/pedis and traveling to Baltimore to see my favorite baseball team (<strong>Orioles!</strong>) with all my girlfriends and dinner on the harbor! -Marriage license application was accepted, now we just have to go in and pay for it -FI and I got word that were approved for our first house!!! I am BEYOND excited about all of these things happening, I just had to share :) Hope you all are having a great Monday! Any good things happening for you?
    Posted by kristenbeddia[/QUOTE]

FTFY.

Just kidding, just had to be a pain since I am from Baltimore and an Orioles fan.

Glad you had such a great Monday and I hope you have a great time at the Inner Harbor/game!

The only good thing that is happening for me this Monday is I only have 45 minutes before my work day is over!

• Options
    What's FTFY? Haha I love the O's too.. I don't usually cheer for them, but they have one of the nicest stadiums and the best prices, and you can be a fan of any other team and still be treated like everyone else in Baltimore!

@Stage, my company contacted the insurance company and was basically told that because they failed to bill my company, I can't be responsible for paying it back. Works for me! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    FTFY = Fixed that for you.

Also the O's are rockin this year...only took them 13 or so years to bounce back!

The ticket prices are reasonable, but they are going up since we are doing hella better, but that still doesn't stop them from selling $8 beers, but they are atleast 16oz cans instead of 12oz.

And the nice treatment only applys for baseball...once football season starts, watch out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards