Chit Chat

Outdoor wedding picture place.. help!

My wedding is in just a few days and its supposed to rain in northern kentucky. I am in desperate need of a place to do indoor pictures if it does rain.... Does anyone have any suggestions???

Re: Outdoor wedding picture place.. help!

• <----
    Ask people on the KY boards.
  • and look at her ^ pics! I've also see cute pictures of couples with umbrellas. Just try to make the best of things.
  • The only thing I know of in NKY is the 'Florence Y'all' water tower. I'm pretty sure if I would have gotten married in my homeland (from Lexington), I would have died to get a pic of that in my wedding dress. That cracked me up every time we drove to Cincy.

We had insane heat in Dallas on my wedding day and we just did pics inside the church. My photog was very creative in finding good spots that gave nice natural light, so I bet yours will be able to make the best of things in the area with recommendations. If not, then you might want to think about a day-after shoot if you really want outdoor pics if the rain isn't manageable. With all that said, I think some of the most romantic wedding pics I've ever seen are outdoor rain shots.
  • Talk to your photographer.  They have photographed weddings in the rain before, and will have plenty of ideas on where to take pictures.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards