April 2014 Weddings

Fun Little Poll

1. Detail about your wedding day you are MOST excited about:

2. Favorite piece of attire you will be wearing (shoes, dress, veil, piece of jewelry, etc.):

3. Favorite song you can't wait to be played:

Re: Fun Little Poll

• 1. Detail about your wedding day you are MOST excited about: Seeing my reception venue done. We jsut got word TONS of updates were done, so that with my flowers/centerpieces/cake/candles/uplighting, I just want to see it all. We are the first wedding with all of the upgrades.

2. Favorite piece of attire you will be wearing (shoes, dress, veil, piece of jewelry, etc.): My veil. It was worth the 200+ I spent getting it custom made, and then some. It's by far my favorite thing materilastic about the wedding. I want to wear it just around the house every day.

3. Favorite song you can't wait to be played: It's actually the song I hate most.... LeeAnn Womak I hope you dance. My mom requested it be played so she can dance with FI. She really likes him/approves of him and what not, and it's the first guy they thought was good enough for me, so it's a really special moment for me.
  • 1) Detail I am most excited about: the FOOD! We are having southern breakfast food complete with cinnamon rolls! Also, our cake is phenomenal!

2) Attire I am most excited about: probably a 3 way tie between my dress, my late grandmother's pearl necklace, and my Detroit Redwings garter!

3) Favorite song to be played: I am not 100% sure about this, but I think it would be hilarious...I want to use "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye as the last song of the reception. I also cannot wait for the song I am walking down the aisle to..."Time to Say Goodbye" by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli.
  • 1. Detail about your wedding day you are MOST excited about:  Probably my bouquet... i have been dreaming about this bouquet for the past 14 months... and our cake since it's my dream cake

2. Favorite piece of attire you will be wearing (shoes, dress, veil, piece of jewelry, etc.):  probably my dress and veil... i feel so important/special/beautiful any time i put the dress on

3. Favorite song you can't wait to be played: there's a couple... the song we are lighting our unity candle to, "Forever" by Ben Harper... our cake cutting song, "1 2 3 4" by Plain White T's.... and "When You Say Nothing At All" by Ronan Keating, our first dance song... FI picked out the first dance song and I know how special it is to him so I can't wait to share that moment with him
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Detail about your wedding day you are MOST excited about: Finally being married. After that i suppose its seeing how everything will turn out. (decorations)

2. Favorite piece of attire you will be wearing (shoes, dress, veil, piece of jewelry, etc.): my dress. the bottom has 6 layers, i am wearing a veil and a tiara. I cant wait to look like a princess, then change into my hot pink sweat suit with my 'team bride' shirt... when we are leaving ofcourse :)

3. Favorite song you can't wait to be played: Our first dance song is ' suffocate' by J holiday. We have practiced dancing around the house a few times. Another song that Jason asked the dj to make sure he played was 'lets get married' by Jagged Edge. Im sure our families will love it
  • 1. Detail about your wedding day you are MOST excited about: Hmm... How the whole design comes together with the look of the venue. 2. Favorite piece of attire you will be wearing (shoes, dress, veil, piece of jewelry, etc.)My Dress! Final fitting next week. I am so excited. 3. Favorite song you can't wait to be played: All my cocktail hour music. We are doing all alternative/emo music. I am curious what all gets played.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards