April 2014 Weddings

It's our month ladies

When you get some pictures, feel free to post them all here! Same goes for video's.

Tell us how your day went, the location you had your wedding... and just anything else you'd like to talk about :-)

To all that have gotten married thus far, congratulations and I can't wait to see pictures.

To all that have to get married still, have a wondeful time, take it all in, and enjoy every moment.

Re: It's our month ladies

• Let me start by saying that yesterday morning was a fiasco. I never had a trial run of makeup since gettnig the Bridal Portraits was a last minute decision (photographer is doing all my photography free since they're just starting out).

I went to a Mary Kay lady yesterday morning so she coud 'do my makeup'. It turned out to be a meeting where she put makeup in front of me so I could do it myself. It just looked like everyday makeup so I had the people at my Hair Salon redo it.

At the Hair Salon the blush/lipstick didn't seem that dark but now looking at the pictures I'm a bit disappointed, just doesnt' look like me at all...

www.flickr.com/photos/redcarpetphotographers/sets/72157623353081977
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards