Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Maggie Soterro Gown w/ Tags & Certificate of Authenticity

I purchased a Maggie Soterro bridal gown in January 2011. The wedding is no longer taking place so I am looking to sell it. When I bought the dress I had it ordered so it has never been tried on. It has the original tags on it as well as the certificate of authenticity. I also purchased a headpiece and a necklace/earring set with it which I will gladly add in as well if you want it. I also have plenty of pictures of the actual dress if you want to see them. The dress is a mermaid cut, and strapless. It is a size 8 with a corset back so it can fit a curvy girl sizes 6 to 10. It is known as "Annabelle," and you can search for it on Maggie Sotterro's website. I LOVED this dress, but it reminds me of my ex-fiance, and I have realized that it is time to move on. I hope someone will love it as much as I did when I tried it on in the store. I am looking to get a fair price for it and am willing to negotiate. I originally paid $1500 for the dress. Please make me an offer if you are interested. If you have any questions please contact me. Price is negotiable and it will be free shipping.You can reply to this message or contact me at sam88828@yahoo.com .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards