Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Need help finding this BM dress

I'm MOH for my cousin's wedding next year. She keeps finding dresses off of those knock-off sites. She's found one that she really likes, but again it's from one of those sites. I've tried to see if I could find the actual designer, even with google image search without luck. Anyone happen to know who makes this dress? Or, has anyone seen something similar from a legit designer/site? Thanks!

We got married 11/3/12!!

Re: Need help finding this BM dress

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_need-help-finding-this-bm-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:02dc0fea-bd99-4627-a172-04ae5eb359b0Post:194b4b7e-3234-4629-8fc8-8637b2434d2d">Need help finding this BM dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm MOH for my cousin's wedding next year. She keeps finding dresses off of those knock-off sites. She's found one that she really likes, but again it's from one of those sites. I've tried to see if I could find the actual designer, even with google image search without luck. Anyone happen to know who makes this dress? Or, has anyone seen something similar from a legit designer/site? Thanks!
    Posted by t12ubeauty[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem you did, I'm starting to think it's actually a design from a "knock off" site.

Why doesnt she find out everyones budget and go shopping to find what looks best on everyone first? Good Luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards