New Hampshire
Options

Attn: Georgetown Club brides

If you haven't already, please file a complaint with the Attorney General.  They said a few people have filed complaints already and the more people who do it, the more likely we are to get our money back. my FI just googled "Massachusetts Attorney General" and he found all the contact info there. Thanks! x-posted to Boston
10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!

Re: Attn: Georgetown Club brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for this! what did your FI put down for outcome? I am having FI fill it out ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooh I accidently deleted what I said before thanks... I had kinda forgot about this stuff since I was viewing different venues, so I am glad you brought it up. And I really hope we get the money back, or some of it, eventually...for my parents sake. I feel bad bc it was their money!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He put to have the deposit reimbursed since that's really what we want.  We don't care if they help us find anything new, and we didnt' book the package so we don't care about that.  We just want our $1000 back!
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yea same here I sent it to FI, 2 minutes later he was like okay its done. I was like what? already you didn't even consult me! And he replied with "didn't you send it to me because you wanted me to do it? its done so you should be happy" haha ohhh how I love him
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    fletch102483fletch102483 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry this has to happen to you ladies. I had such a hard time choosing between Georgetown Club and Ipswich Country Club and in the end I just had a gut feeling...weird
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards