New Hampshire

PSA: Wedding License requirement 10/1/09

While on the city of Nashua web page, I noticed this: NOTE: - EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2009 a Certified Birth Certificate will be required for all individuals applying for a marriage license or civil union license. Of course, this is in addition to everything else you would normally need in NH. Hope this helps some of you next year brides as you get everything in place for your big day!

Re: PSA: Wedding License requirement 10/1/09

  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm thats intersting. Does anyone know how this works for non citizens? Do I need his birth certificate or would his permanent resident card be good?
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival


  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure; you might want to contact your city hall directly. This is the Nashua page:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards