New Hampshire
Options

kelstar824***?

Hi, I saw your post under Florists and I was just wondering why you would NOT recommend Suzannes Weddings for a florist?

Re: kelstar824***?

• Options
    deerfield07deerfield07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - I don't have an answer for you regarding your post but noticed you were getting married the day before me at the same place!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hello, i have the same opinion as kelstar824. i used them on 8/28 and i was so annoyed by the experience that i would recommend going elsewhere for a florist. i had no problems at all with suzanne....and unlike what happened to kelstar, my flowers were nearly perfect. they were exactly what i had expected. the reason i am not happy with them is because of the staff that handles invoices and balances. i went back and forth with them throughout the entire planning process, they kept "forgetting" about a payment i mailed in for $600 and the week before the wedding they were looking for 600, which i did NOT owe them,...it was the most frustrating waste of my time...and such a headache.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hmmm good too know... thanks babeeegirl, i already signed a contract with them, wish I knew this before!Deerfield: how is your experience with Zorvino thus far?? did you go with the vendor package?
  • Options
    deerfield07deerfield07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't decided on the vendor package.  The price seems great but I would have to see what each package includes for that price.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Melissa - sorry I haven't been on here in a few days... I would not recommend them because the flowers that I got the day of my wedding were not what I ordered - not saying they were ugly - but just not what I ordered.  Apparently whomever put my flowers together did not understand what Susanne wrote on my order. I wanted balls of flowers hanging from the arbor and they did something completely different because it said 2 different things in my paperwork. They also have a clause that allows them to substitute flowers if the kind you ordered were not available... my bouquet was supposed to be all burgundy and some of the flowers came in orange - so they just put them in - their answer to that was that they should have called me (uh YAH!) and if I had told them the day of - they would have fixed it by "cutting" out those flowers!! HELLO I paid $250 for my bouquet - No one is cutting ANYTHING out of it - it should have been done right to begin with.The bakers for my cake called Susanne's to find out what kind/colors of flowers I was using so they could order them from their florist and it was like she had read someone else's order - I ended up with red, white, green and yellow flowers on top of my cake. They were very rude in dealing with this situation - when I first called they said that they were sorry and that they would look into it and call me back - I only got emails after that.All that said - they did issue me a refund along with a letter that says - I should have been more specific, which trust me, I was - I should have given them a picture of what I wanted and that its not their fault that they can't control nature and what color the flowers come in. Yes, it was nice to be refunded - but I would have much rather my flowers be correct on my wedding day.I guess if you have given them a deposit you don't have a choice - I'd say be very clear on what you want - but I don't know if I could have been more clear?!? Question anything you see on your write-up. Don't assume that what she is writing is florist 'lingo' or whatever. I assumed that what she was writing on my paperwork would be understood by anyone working with her, no such luck. I also had problems like babeegirl with billing - so watch out for that. My final paperwork had the total $ due about $100 more than my original paperwork - which I noticed so it was taken care of before I sent money in. KEEP ALL YOUR PAPERWORK!!If you give me your email I will forward you the emails I have had with them.Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh boy! well thank you for your feedback... did they do a mock up for you? (probably not, huh). I was considering asking them for a mock up in silk flowers... When I sat down with Suzanne we seemed to be on the same page on everything... My bouquets/centerpieces are very rustic looking with oranges greens reds and yellows with little curley willows. But I will be sure to keep an eye on all of these things that you mentioned. I did bring pictures the day I met with her so hopefully she and her people get what I want.  Thank you for making me aware! My email is melissa.caron@hotmail.com if you want to send over the emails just so I can also be aware of the names listed and who I'm dealing with... Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards