New Hampshire
Options

Confessions

This Board is Dead: Make your confession a good one!!!No "I hate work" confessions. We ALL hate work. ;)

Re: Confessions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am excited by my sister's "breakup". I was never really a fan . . .
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I already bought my bridal shoes (they came in last week and they are gorgous) and ordered the material to make my veil, I'm beginning to think the dress will be the last thing I get for my attire.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I've been in grad school for a month and am seriously questioning how I'm going to survive the next few years...And I also confess that this chill weather is putting me in the  Christmas Spirit!!!!! :)
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess after meeting my "little sister" last night for the first time, I am really excited to be her "big sister" and start volunteering with Big Brothers, Big Sisters!I also confess that I am excited for FI to leave tomorrow for his game in Toronto, I get three days at home without him to dedicate to wedding stuff and maybe our condo will actually stay clean for once.Okay, I confess I am a total liar and will probably miss him lots!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    dani520mdani520m member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that if I dont get my raw footage of my wedding video soon, I might freak out. I asked if she sent it but i can't get a responds WTH. Just send me an email saying you have sent it or not come on!
  • Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that if I get one more freakin cold sore this year I am going to FREAK OUT! I've had TWO yes TWO since going off BC this past month. Who knew TTC would bring back cold sores? I just want to go home and curl up in bed with my Twilight book so I don't have to face anyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I think I'm coming down with a cold...the same one FI had last week. I also confess that I just woke up from a 2 hour nap.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that after seeing FI's nephew this weekend, I really didn't want to refill my BCs. I seriously can't wait to be a mom. I did refill (and take) them. I confess that I am starting to have some anxiety about changing my name over the summer. I'm seriously not going to be "Ms. Chica" next year!? Woah. The whole "Mrs. Chica's DH's Last Name" kind of freaks me out. I don't know if I can part with my last name. It's pretty awesome.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that DH & I starting to look into house shopping but I'm really nervous that we won't be able to get approved for anything and I don't want DH to get disappointed.
  • Options
    AmyLou09AmyLou09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I hate work. haha just kidding Gabs :-PI confess that I'm seriously annoyed that the car place called D. and not me when my car was done YESTERDAY AND AGAIN THIS MORNING because he "forgot" to tell me and now I'm already home and it's too late to go back to Manchester to pick up my car.  Is it really that hard to leave a note?  He drives me nuts sometimes!I further confess that looking at my wedding pictures kinda makes me sad ... I mean happy too but lately sad that it's all over I guess?  Maybe it's the weather...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that although we aren't TTC for a few more years... this recent "scare" of potentially being pregnant has got me with BOTB... and I also confess that the negative PT was a tiny bit disappointing... but don't tell DH... he may freak!! :p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I keep having dreams that FI and I have no place to live after we get married and it scares me! Especially with both of us working two part time jobs, and not full time jobs. I really hope that we go full time soon and can start looking for a place to live! I also confess that as much as I love FI, his 95% of the time sarcasm was really getting on my nerves the other day. Can't you be 50/50 or something? Lastly, I confess that I really don't want my sister to come home next semester. Her and my mother fight SO much and I like it with just me home. I know I am a brat :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I dont know what to think about face that my doctor gave me anti anxiety medication. There is just so much going on and with the flu flying around everywhere Im freaking out!
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have been TOTAL slacker at posting and doing wedding related stuff.  I fell that I am in a funk, but I also feel that I have a lot to do, with very little desire to do anything about it :(  I am hoping it passes with this confession :)
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm not even a little sad that the wedding is over...  I feel too relieved right now to be upset it's over.  And, nothing feels different, but I'm LOVING that we both get to finally wear our rings. 
  • Options
    BlldandiBlldandi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have no motivation to actually do any wedding planning, just to look at pretty pictures.  I've also completely slacked on Convention prep, and I have to get my butt in gear in order to get permissions to show this stuff.  I don't hate work, but I still ignored a call to come in for an extra shift last night, because I don't want to fill in for a specific co-worker.  And that's the seriously edited version of what I want to call her.
  • Options
    rashostrashost member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm sick of trying to lose weight for my wedding. All that I want is a giant plate of chinese food and a scorpion bowl for two!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards