New Hampshire
Options

A Photographic Memory~??

Anybody...use them?? I went to the Bradford CC bridal show tonight and I won there photo booth for my wedding!!! I really liked his albums he seems like he does an awesome job (Dave) anybody have any feedback??

Re: A Photographic Memory~??

• Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using them for our April 24th wedding and they have been awesome to work with so far. Dave and Adam did our engagement pics. A few are in my bio, if you want to check them out!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved working with Dave and Mandy from APM!  They did our engagement shoot and our wedding last year.  At all times, they accomodated our requests and changes and always responded to our calls and e-mails within 24 hours.They are really great people as well as great photographers.  If you have any specific questions or would like to see some photos that aren't in my sig link below, please e-mail me at yaybananas at gmail
  • Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looove Dave & Mandy from APM. Dave & Adam did our epics and Dave & Mandy did our wedding. We have no complaints about them. Check out my planning bio for my epics and a few wedding pic teasers are in my married bio. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, we got the photobooth and it was a HUGE hit with our guests. There was a line for it most of the night!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used APM and had both Adam and Dave for my photographers. The photos in my siggy are from them.  I can not say enough great stuff about them. Besides being very easy to work with I love the style of photography they both have. Good luck and congrats on winning the photo booth. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow thanks girls!!!! So they are good huh? I was gonna go with Dan Doke cuz he is like phenomenal!!! But hopefully APM is just as good!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You won't be disappointed, they are great!!!!!!
  • Options
    klkane7klkane7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My experience wasn't so great:( But it seems like other people really like them....unfortunately we didn't even get that far. Very stressful and had to find another photographer in 4 months!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Uh oh why? wat happened?
  • Options
    shawnalinshawnalin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They didn't keep many of their promises making a very important day much more stressful than it needed to be.  The photographer that was on our contract was not present on the wedding day and our guest book also didn't make it to the ceremony.  Still waiting to see if they are going to make things right.  The photographers that we did have were very pleasant and great to work with but they were not the right ones. The photo booth was a hit.
  • Options
    klkane7klkane7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They never showed up for our engagement pictures and they would never call us back. We ended up leaving them because I felt I couldn't trust them. Thankfully we got our money back. Very stressful but I'm glad it all happened before the wedding and not the day of!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well dave said he'd emailme that night (wednesday) and he never did i emailed him friday and no response....Soooo i dont like that so far!!!! so I won the photo booth for our weding night..IF he calls me back do  u think i can still use the photobooth without booking with him....cuz im already feeling like i cant trust him and my pictures are the MOST important thing to me!
  • Options
    klkane7klkane7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That was what he would do to me too. Say he called and didn't, say he emailed and didn't. We also had the photobooth and I was so sad that we don't have it anymore. But in the end I want a photographer who I can trust and I feel comfortable and getting a photobooth wasn't worth the risk. You could always rent one at another place:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know but it was free :( I wander if I could still have it w/out booking with him?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards