New Hampshire
Options

Flowers, Cake, and Hair

I finally booked my last two vendors for the flowers and the cake. I just had to share how wonderful both were in case people are looking. I called Kim from Couture in Bloom after I saw some other Notties used them and she is so wonderful! She was so professional and a really nice person to work with. I'm really excited to have her! She gives so much individual attention. I also just got my cake from Klemm's Bakery. It was by far the least expensive cake I found and it is delicious! I don't like cake and I really love the one we picked out! Now to relax for a little while before I have to do 1,000 things! If anyone has a recommendation for a hair salon in the Salem/Windham NH area please share it with me. I need to schedule that soon and really have no idea of where to go!

Re: Flowers, Cake, and Hair

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Someone I used to work with went to Bella Viaggio in Windham for hair and nails regularly.  It seems like a nice place!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend's hairstylist is out of Methuen MA on Rt 28 (so right down the street from Salem). She did my hair for my wedding and was FANTASTIC. I can't think of her name (brain fart!) but she is out of Studio D in Methuen. They travel and you can go into the studio. GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy! Her name is Amy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have gone to Gina at the Cutting Edge is Salem for forever.  She did my hair and my girls for my wedding.  All of my girls loved their hair, and I loved mine as well.  We are in her photobook of updos if you happen to use her :) There are a couple other girls on this boarding who have used or are going to use Gina and the other girls at Cutting Edge as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards