New Hampshire
Options

venue help PLEASE!!!!

So I want to get married at St. Anselm college church(manchester) and am looking for a venue in the area...Any recommendations besides bedford village inn. I am having around 200...please help!!

Re: venue help PLEASE!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Fratello's is an Italian Restaurant in Manchester that does weddings.  That's where we're having our reception and I believe they hold up to 200, but I'm not positive.Both Danto and Steffy had their receptions there and loved it.  I would check our their website: www.fratellos.comGood luck!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    jesse1328jesse1328 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into Manchester Country Club or CR Sparks?  They are both in Bedford right off Route 101... sort of the same area you are looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fratello's is pretty big will hold a bit over 200. Bio link below also links to photos of our venue on our wedding day.Let me know if you have any questions!GL!!!
  • Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved Fratello's  but also check out The Center of NH and the Executive Court. They are both an easy drive from St.A's. And I'm almost positive they can accomodate your size wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmm...Center of NH has various ballrooms I believe.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't remember the name of the place but it's next to the Yard resturant and it has a hotel.  My neighbor got married there and it was beautiful.  GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have had weddings at St. A's going to all of these venues Local Manchester and Bedford AreaFratello'sCenter of NH RadissonDerryfield Country ClubManchester Country ClubC R SparksWayfarer Inn Executive CourtyardPuritan Back RoomAlpine ClubMilford NH Mile Away RestaurantNashuaCrowne PlazaSky Meadow CCRadisson NashuaNashua Country ClubNashua Holiday InnNashua MarriottHollisAlpine GroveLondonderryLondonderry Country Club
  • Options
    ktscr13ktscr13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at St. Elizabeth Seton in June 2010 and having the reception at the Manchester Country Club...it holds up to 225 and I have been really happy so far with Marilyn and Scott the wedding coordinators
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would definately check out Executive Court. They did my cousins reception and it was beautiful. I liked it so much that I am having my ceremony and reception there May 29,2010. They can easily accommodate 200 people, the food is great, and if you get the package deal the prices are great for everything they include for you. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards