Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Wanted: Amy Michelson Bling, Diamond White Size 4 or 6

Hello, I'm looking for an Amy Michelson Bling gown in Diamond White Size 4 or 6. I'm hoping to find it used for a better price then it retails. Would also be interested in Amy Michelson Ballet or a replica. Thanks for looking! 

Re: Wanted: Amy Michelson Bling, Diamond White Size 4 or 6

• Options
    Hello, I bought an Amy Michelson Ballet gown at a sample sale last week in San Francisco. My stomach has been churning ever since b/c honestly, it's not the right dress for me. It was 50% off the retail price at this designer boutique so I paid $1400. I will be honest, the little loops on the back of the dress need to be repaired as they are damaged due to this dress being a sample. It's a minor repair, but it definitely needs to happen. This is not a brand new dress, but it's gorgeous and in great shape outside of this definite repair. The gown is ivory, silk chiffon. Let me know if you are at all interested in purchasing this and we can negotiate price, swap photos, answer questions, etc... Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Karle,Thank you for the reply, but I did end up purchasing an Amy Michelson Bling gown, also a sample.I'm sure you will be able to find a buyer for your Ballet dress, and then you will find the perfect gown!good luck!Alissa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards