Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Help Me Please!!!

So I finally got through putting off dress shopping and found one I really really like today and was told it was a 2Be Bridal gown and the style was India. However when I got home to find it online to look at to compare with some possible other choices I couldnt find anything!! Help please! I know it only comes in Ivory supposedly and its kind of lacey with layersTIA!!!!!

Re: Help Me Please!!!

• Options
    I went on the website but the styles are listed as numbers not names. Did you look through all the collections on their website?
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    Yea I have and cant find it! I probably will just call the store in the morning b/c Ive been searchin online for about 3 hours! Im obsessed lol but anyway thanks!
  • Options
    Is this it? It's style #4258 the only place I see it is on preownedweddingdresses.com
  • Options
    OH EM GEEEE I Think thats it!!! Thank you!!!! too bad it doesnt have the style number. That dress is sooooo weird lolThanks again!
  • Options
    It says the style # is 4258 but if you google that it only comes up with that one dress. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards