New Hampshire
Options

Dress Shopping!!

Hey everyone! I decided to set a date to go try on dresses. I am going to go August 21st at Madeline's Daughter in Portsmouth. I found a lot of dresses online that I like on their website.

I'm kind of hoping I go and try on a bunch of dresses & just fall in love with one of them.

How has everyone's experience been at MD's?

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker> Photobucket

Re: Dress Shopping!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hooray! Dress shopping is lots of fun, but can be overwhelming so it's great that you have an idea of what you're looking for. :) Enjoy!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at MD's! I loved it there, I had Kerri and she was awesome!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went there to try on dresses but I didn't buy mine there.  They are super nice though.  I bought mine at Modern Bride in Bedford.  You should check that place out, they are just as nice!  Good luck!  It's a sigh of relief when you do actually find THE ONE!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah dress shopping is the best part!  I didn't go to MD's but I've heard great things on here.  Try on a bunch, and try to do one trip somewhere by yourself (just not after work on a week night you're too exhausted).  I think it's good to get an idea of what YOU like not what everyone else wants you to wear. 

Take pics if they will let you so you can see how the dress photographs and you can remember what it looks like if you don't buy one during this trip.

GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have fun! I bought my dress at Marry and Tux in Nashua (I can't wait for the call that it's in!) and they were great! I brought my mom and FMIL.  My mom was fine, but my FMIL was SUPER opinionated and really didn't respect that it was MY day and MY dress.  Just remember that ultimately it is your decision and you should pick a dress that you like! Have a ball!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to MD as well after going to Marry and Tux and Modern Bride.  MD was a class above the rest and it was refreshing to have knowledgable help.  Brandie was great to work with.  Alterations are almost done.....just 2 weeks away!

Good luck and enjoy yourself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards