New Hampshire

Need a florist? Vendor Review.

I got married on 7/31 and am just finally resurfacing from the honeymoon and OOT guest craziness.  I wanted to take a minute to tell all of you that although I had heard it time and time again on this board, I cannot believe what a phenomenal florist Lindsey Loring is!  I didn't want traditional flowers and fell in love with a picture from a magazine that had a lot of natural elements, greens and purples, calla lillies - and she absolutely nailed it.  I don't have my formal pics back, but this is one of the two tall vases she created for our ceremony - and it's 11 days old still sitting in my house.

If you are looking for a florist I highly recommend her - the bouquets, centerpieces, these vases, and the guys bouts were a huge hit with my guests and her price was the best of all I interviewed!

Re: Need a florist? Vendor Review.

• ladyd522ladyd522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats good to hear! I am meeting with Lyndsey tomorrow for a consultation! I have heard such great things that i'm sure we'll ask her to do the flowers!!

Thank you for the review!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker> Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Her prices look amazing!  So much better than what I can find in MA.  I'd like to change around the package a little bit so I hope she's flexible.
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She is great. And very willing to work with you. I'm sure she can customize the package for you. 
  • mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are using her for our 10/9 wedding.  We have changed things multiple times and each time it hasn't been a problem.  She is the only florist that we met with, but so far I haven't regreted it!  She is awesome! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Her prices really are phenomenal.  The first florist I met with was our BM's parents.  They claimed we were getting a "deal" when she wanted to charge us $2200 for our flowers.  I'm getting the same thing with Lyndsey, plus more for a total price of around $1500.  I couldn't be happier with her and her prices.  I can't wait to see her final products for my wedding day!
    Laura
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How far do you think she'd travel?  She's over closer to the coast and we're West..in the Monadnock region.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Her website states that she's willing to work in NH, MA, and ME, but still doesn't say how far she'll go.  I'd try contacting her, her website has a form that you can use to email her :)
    http://www.lyndseyloringdesign.com/index.html

After looking at her designs and prices though,  I'm definitely considering her for my own wedding!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards