Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Essence of Australia?

Has anyone bought a Essence of Australia dress or tried some on? I was just wondering the quality of the dresses and the price range that they are in. I am in love with the style of the dresses and I was just wondering before I drove almost 2 hrs to try dresses on out of my price range or poor quality... feedback please!

Re: Essence of Australia?

• Options
    I tried on a couple of their dresses that were in the 1k-$1,500 dollar range. They are good quality. Some other designers in that price ranger are Mori Lee and Maggie Sottero. Both have a wide range of styles.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I actually bought my Essence of Australia dress this weekend. The first thing I noticed when I tried it on a few months back was the quality of the satin. I previously had fallen in love with a Mikaella dress that ended up being too far out of my budget, but when I put the dresses side-by-side the Essence dress was much higher quality. My dress ended up being around $1300. Good luck searching!
  • Options
    Thank you very much! Yay I can't wait I think the Essense of Australia has beautiful dresses!!
  • Options
    I tried a few. They were really nice. In the 1K +/- range.
  • Options
    My Essense dress was one thousand dollars and I couldn't be happier! It's perfect!
    IMG_3186-1-1IMG_4020aba
  • Options
    I love these dresses!  I am stuck between 2 right now and am going to an Essense of Australia/Martina Liana trunk show on Dec. 5.  I know that I will ultimately purchase one of their dresses.  I think they are great quality and such gorgeous designs.  Like other posters have said, the price range I have seen from them is $1000-$1500.  Good luck and keep us posted on your dress search :) 
  • Options
    You won't be disappointed! Quality is amazing and the fit is even better. None of the other designers I tried on in this price range fit like the Essense dresses.
  • Options
    Yay! I am so excited thank you ladies you made me feel better. I was kind of anxious because I was afraid I would go and they would be completely out of my price range! I wish I could go now but I'm afraid if I find one I love I'll get it then I'll get bored and start looking again and I will find one I like even better... lol oh the horrors! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards