April 2012 Weddings

Next siggy challenge

Hey ladies just want to let you all know that im keeping our siggys going even once we are all married. Ive got some really great and fun ideas so keep an eye out Mays siggy will be fun!!! And wow I cant believe our siggys now wont be consumed with wedding details. Well I take that back theres a couple more wedding ones coming like fav wedding pic but im waiting another month or so to do that one to allow everyone time to get pro pics back!
Photobucket
April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!

Re: Next siggy challenge

• Yay, I will finally be able to participate... hopefully I won't miss them this time.
    Will we get the siggy's here or at the nest?
    ~Renée
    Anniversary
  • @kipper We will have siggy challenges here every month until April 2013 then we will have an anniversary board on the nest. Once that opens up this board will close and we will just move on over! I will send you a private message in the next couple of days walking you through making your siggy if you need the help! So just let me know if you need some help, dont worry we all did the first time we did it! And you wont miss a thing I will be deleting some of the stickies and will hopefully be able to edit posts again so I will have a sticky every month with the siggy challenge in it and as soon as I make the new siggy I will put a normal post up letting everyone know its changed. I normally try to get them done as close to midnight on the first of every month as I can.

Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • You are an awesome mod!  I really love this board.  I am hoping to participate in my first Siggy challenge!
    wedding countdown
  • Ok, Mod Aimee... I will need help.  ;-)
    Thanks so much for explaining everything.
    ~Renée
    Anniversary
  • I have never been able to do the Siggy Challenge.  :( 

Don't know what my computer program/lack of computer skills problem is, but no matter how many times I tried to load badges (at home or work), ticker, or siggy challenge pics it never worked.  blargh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards