• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Hampshire

NWR: Cabins in NH

Back in the day a group of us used to camp together every summer. Now we're all too old to lay on the ground :)

Anyone know of any cheap cabins we could all rent for a weekend in the summer?
Anniversary

Re: NWR: Cabins in NH

• We've never rented out cabins in NH, but we've rented houses or condos before. We usually go through vrbo.com, it's a website that lists owners renting out their properties. We've used it all around New England and more recently in USVI, and have never had problems with them. Good luck. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited April 2012
    A lot of campgrounds have cabin rentals. Also have you ever considered using air mattresses? I have a "4 person tent" (really only comfortable for 2 I think since your belongings take up room)... and me & FI always sleep comfortable on a queen air mattress (which is more the size of a full mattress)... just something to consider if you havn't already.
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We've used an air mattress but with our size/weight difference it doesn't work.  As soon as my H lays down, his weight makes my side super hard and he ends up on the ground.

Plans are still up in the air, we're looking at all the possiblities. I'd love to rent a house for a weekend and all stay together. We'll see.   Thanks for the input!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_nwr-cabins-in-nh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:15df3bb1-dde7-4177-9fd7-df5d684ad4d3Post:098440ca-0635-4368-a167-d520b7f11437">NWR: Cabins in NH</a>:
    [QUOTE]Back in the day a group of us used to camp together every summer. Now we're all too old to lay on the ground :) Anyone know of any cheap cabins we could all rent for a weekend in the summer?
    Posted by MrsKathyC[/QUOTE]

<div>My BF (I guess now my fiance!) and I rented a cabin for a week in Maine last summer.  I think we went to homeaway.com to research and rent it.  It was something like $1200 for the entire week.  You could definitely find something for a weekend in either NH or Maine.  Just read reviews and check google maps for its location and its privacy before you choose.  Good luck! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards