New Hampshire
Options

1 Photographer or 2

I've started the process of meeting with photographers and have noticed that some have an assistant and some shoot alone.  Part of me thinks one is enough as our wedding only has about 75 people and the other part of me thinks I need 2 so I don't miss anything. 

Did you have 1 or 2 photographers?  And if you had only 1, do you feel like you missed out on some good shots?

Also, any feedback on Berry Photos or Cregg Annarino would be great!

THANKS!!

Re: 1 Photographer or 2

• Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having 2 and I am very happy with it.  I like the idea of being able to get different angles, as well as photographers starting one with me getting ready, and one with the guys getting ready.  Also immediately following the ceremony I think it will be nice if one photographer can go over to the reception and get some before shots of the room as well as shots of cocktail hour while were getting our formal shots done.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're doing 2 a husband and wife team.  I agree with not missing anything and getting those different angles.  The husband shoots up close and the wife from far away.  I want to get pictures of the boys getting ready too, plus we'll hopefully get some great shots at the reception.  We're using Affordable Memories photography and I highly recommend them.  Also check out different photographers, our budget was very low but we found a few that give you 2 for the same price.  Be careful with assistances though, sometimes they aren't as good.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards