New Hampshire

Wedding Dress Survey

I am conducting a survey. Please take 10 minutes to participate.
If you did not purchase or will not purchase a wedding dress please do not participate in this surveyPlease answer the questions below the statement that best applies to you. Please respond by replying to this post. Make sure in your reply to include the statement that applies to you and number your answers so I know which answer corresponds to which question.
You have purchased a wedding dress:
1. Do you still have your wedding dress? Yes or No2. If you no longer have your wedding dress, what did you do with it? Did you sell it, give it to a friend or relative, donated your dress, etc?3. You only get married once; therefore you only wear your wedding dress once. If you could, would you want to wear your wedding dress again? Yes or No4. If you no longer have your wedding dress, would you have kept it for a few years if you had the option to wear it again? Yes or No5. Would you pay $150.00 to wear your wedding dress again? Yes or No 6. How much would you pay to wear your dress again? Please recommend a reasonable price.7. If you still have your wedding dress, did you professionally preserve it or is just hanging in your closet in its original garment bag?
You will be purchasing a wedding dress:
1. Will you keep your wedding dress after the wedding? Yes or No2. If no, what do you plan on doing with your wedding dress? Do you plan on selling it, giving it to a friend or relative, donating your dress, etc?3. You only get married once; therefore you only wear your wedding dress once. If you could, would you want to wear your wedding dress again? Yes or No4. If you plan on not keep your wedding dress after the wedding, would you keep it for a few years if you had the option to wear it again? Yes or No5. Would you pay $150.00 to wear your wedding dress again? Yes or No 6. How much would you pay to wear your dress again? Please recommend a reasonable price.7. If you plan on keeping your wedding dress, are you going to professionally preserve it or just hang it in your closet in its original garment bag?
Thank you for participating in this survey!

Re: Wedding Dress Survey

• edited December 2011

You have purchased a wedding dress:

1. Do you still have your wedding dress? Yes
    2. If you no longer have your wedding dress, what did you do with it? Did you sell it, give it to a friend or relative, donated your dress, etc? N/A

3. You only get married once; therefore you only wear your wedding dress once. If you could, would you want to wear your wedding dress again? Yes

4. If you no longer have your wedding dress, would you have kept it for a few years if you had the option to wear it again? NA

5. Would you pay $150.00 to wear your wedding dress again? For what purpose?  Just to put it on?  Then, no, I wouldn't pay $ just to put it on... are you trying to sell something?
    6. How much would you pay to wear your dress again? Again, I would want to known WHY I'm being asked to pay $ to put it on.
    7. If you still have your wedding dress, did you professionally preserve it or is just hanging in your closet in its original garment bag? Professionally preserved.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You have purchased a wedding dress:1. Do you still have your wedding dress? Yes  2. If you no longer have your wedding dress, what did you do with it? Did you sell it, give it to a friend or relative, donated your dress, etc? N/A 3. You only get married once; therefore you only wear your wedding dress once. If you could, would you want to wear your wedding dress again? Yes  4. If you no longer have your wedding dress, would you have kept it for a few years if you had the option to wear it again? N/A 5. Would you pay $150.00 to wear your wedding dress again? Im not sure why I would have to pay to wear it agian. So...probably not.  6. How much would you pay to wear your dress again? Please recommend a reasonable price. Nothing.  7. If you still have your wedding dress, did you professionally preserve it or is just hanging in your closet in its original garment bag? Professional
  • edited December 2011
    You have purchased a wedding dress:1. Do you still have your wedding dress? Yes  2. If you no longer have your wedding dress, what did you do with it? Did you sell it, give it to a friend or relative, donated your dress, etc? N/A 3. You only get married once; therefore you only wear your wedding dress once. If you could, would you want to wear your wedding dress again? Yes  4. If you no longer have your wedding dress, would you have kept it for a few years if you had the option to wear it again?N/A 5. Would you pay $150.00 to wear your wedding dress again?As the other girls said, I don't see why I would have to PAY to wear MY DRESS so No. 6. How much would you pay to wear your dress again? Please recommend a reasonable price. I don't want to pay to wear my wedding dress again, I am already paying a lot of money on my wedding day  7. If you still have your wedding dress, did you professionally preserve it or is just hanging in your closet in its original garment bag? I plan to get it professional preserved
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I'm really kind of curious what kind of service you're looking to get started.  I can't seem to get away from all things wedding, simply wearing the dress isn't too much of a service.  Do you have additional details??

1. Do you still have your wedding dress?
    Yes

3. You only get married once; therefore you only wear your wedding dress once. If you could, would you want to wear your wedding dress again?

Would and have

5. Would you pay $150.00 to wear your wedding dress again?

The dress itself was only $200 so I'd pay $150 only if there were photos, press, lunch and a limo involved

6. How much would you pay to wear your dress again? Please recommend a reasonable price.

Getting into that thing can be a big PITA - someone would have to pay me unless there were additional incentives (see above)

7. If you still have your wedding dress, did you professionally preserve it or is just hanging in your closet in its original garment bag?

Not even hanging, just shoved in a garmet bag on the floor of the closet (cause the hangers keep breaking) it's streaked with grease from the Fearless Brides Shoot - but I'd totally wear it again.

• edited December 2011

I think I have to answer it this way as I haven't gotten married yet, but have purchased my dress

You will be purchasing a wedding dress:

1. Will you keep your wedding dress after the wedding? Yes

2. If no, what do you plan on doing with your wedding dress? Do you plan on selling it, giving it to a friend or relative, donating your dress, etc? N/A

3. You only get married once; therefore you only wear your wedding dress once. If you could, would you want to wear your wedding dress again? Only if we got to have the destination wedding I really want, with a follow up reception somewhere in the US with friends and family.  otherwise even for a vow renewal I think i would want something new.

4. If you plan on not keep your wedding dress after the wedding, would you keep it for a few years if you had the option to wear it again? N/A

5. Would you pay $150.00 to wear your wedding dress again? No as I don't see why I would have to pay to wear my own dress.

6. How much would you pay to wear your dress again? I wouldn't pay anymore money, my dress was so expensive in the first place, i would need to do it for free or have someone pay me to justify what I spent.

7. If you plan on keeping your wedding dress, are you going to professionally preserve it or just hang it in your closet?  Probably professionally preserve it, haven't thought about it yet.

• edited December 2011
    You will be purchasing a wedding dress:1. Will you keep your wedding dress after the wedding? Yes! 3. You only get married once; therefore you only wear your wedding dress once. If you could, would you want to wear your wedding dress again? As much as I LOVE it, I don't think I would if it wasn't for such an important event, I wouldn't want to take away from the importance of the day!4. If you plan on not keep your wedding dress after the wedding, would you keep it for a few years if you had the option to wear it again? Yes or No5. Would you pay $150.00 to wear your wedding dress again? No6. How much would you pay to wear your dress again? Would depend on what it was for? Probably not very much at all...7. If you plan on keeping your wedding dress, are you going to professionally preserve it or just hang it in your closet in its original garment bag? Probably just hang it up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards