Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

bridesmaid dresses

hi everyone :) we are getting married in august, and are trying to capture the vintage feeling of the early 60s. it's a time period we've both loved since we were teenagers, and we've both always gravitated towards the fashions and styles of that era. in keeping with that vibe, my bridesmaids and i have been trying to find some great dresses that capture the same feeling. we're looking for the nice fitted waists and full skirts, or even "wiggle dresses" fitted through the hips. the biggest problem is that NOTHING looks right! david's bridal never has the right colors or sizes, which makes it hard to see how it will ACTUALLY look on my girls, and smaller stores don't carry most of the dresses we find online. can anyone help with a website that has a reasonable return policy? something that would allow us to order quite a few dresses at once to try on at home and return what doesn't work? i know we have a little less than 8 months to go, but i don't want any of us scrambling for dresses 2 weeks before. thanks for any help you can give!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: bridesmaid dresses

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards