Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Are these dresses too casual for this gown?

to go with this

Its an outdoor plantation wedding in May. I'm considering black and ivory striped maids dresses but its been difficult finding them.

Thoughts?
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Are these dresses too casual for this gown?

• Options
    I think the second one looks better than the first, but I don't think either one is too casual!! I think they will compliment the dress very well since they are similar style and the flare in the bridesmaid dresses kind of matches your wedding dress. Clearly your dress is going to be the most fancy, no matter what they wear!! :)

April 2013 - October Siggy Challenge: Venue

Save the Date - Music Poster Inspired STD's

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like the 2nd best.  LOVE the gown!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The first one yes, the second one no.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I dont so much care for the sleeves on the first dress, that to me says more daytime/casual dress. I really like the second dress. And your wedding dress is gorgeous!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Have you polled your bridesmaids?
  • Options
    They said they'll wear anything I want them to. So... they're not super helpful with this decision.
    Another thing, these are convertible dresses, so they can do a lot of different styles with them. I just don't know about the fabric and length being appropriate although I have seen a million weddings with them. Petticoats maybe?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I like the second dress.  It's just a little bit dressier.
  • Options
    either one is fine but second one is the best..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards