Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Browsing dresses online

I know the old adage about how if you need to ask the price then you can't afford it, but I hardly think it applies to bridal and bridal party attire.  Is the only way to get a price on an item to go into the store?  I would just prefer to know the price of a dress without having to take time off of work (I work ~55 hours/week).

Other than that...does anyone have an opinion on which dress they prefer?  I would likely get the dress in either a royal blue or a raspberry pink.

Previously Alaynajuliana

Re: Browsing dresses online

• Options
    Is this for your BMs? I'd just call the store. 

Before you do that, you need to privately need ask your BMs their budget. 
  • Options
    Yes, they are for my bridesmaids, but I am paying for their dresses entirely.  I know the general price range of this line of dresses, but I know it varies from dress to dress.  

Previously Alaynajuliana

• Options
    Did you know that a bridal salon will giveyou a discount ifyou buy all the dresses from them.They will also inspect the dresses for you and if anything is wrong, they will send it back and get a new one for you (less stress for the bride of course).  They can also get you shawl, fabric swatches and so on for no charge.  This is the way to go if you ask me.

Purchasing online to save a few bucks is NOT worth the hassle for things to turn out wrong for the bridal party.  Trust met this is important for the bride.
  • Options
    I had absolutely no plans to buy the dresses from a discount dealer online.  I have no problem paying full price...I don't know where that incorrect assumption came from.

Previously Alaynajuliana

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards