New Hampshire

We seriously need to liven up this board!

I'm just a few days away from our one year mark and I'm getting super excited!  I need WR people to talk to about wedding stuff so I don't drive my friends crazy! LOL

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: We seriously need to liven up this board!

• Ha ha....yes, things have been a bit slow on here.  Even though the wedding was nearly 8 months ago, I still stalk.......feel free to discuss.....checks, etc.  :)
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • I'm here every day, too.  I agree that it needs livening up.  I'm at 88 days!!!  Can't wait!
  • I'm like mariegra (Hi Julie! ;) that even though we are working towards our first anniversary this summer (OMG!) I still love coming on the board to see what those that are in the planning stages are doing and to give some personal insight when I can.  Feel free to ask anything! I love to put my two cents in when I can! ;) The traffic/ posts on the board do seem to have slowed lately.  I know this time last year when I was going nuts finalizing things it was pretty active!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_we-seriously-need-to-liven-up-this-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:23522ba5-ca78-4b94-a2f9-5dc566343899Post:0f7aaab5-9c84-4a44-a7cf-f816b06fd0b8">Re: We seriously need to liven up this board!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm like mariegra (Hi Julie! ;) that<strong> even though we are working towards our first anniversary this summer (OMG!) I still love coming on the board to see what those that are in the planning stages are doing and to give some personal insight when I can</strong>.  Feel free to ask anything! I love to put my two cents in when I can! ;) The traffic/ posts on the board do seem to have slowed lately.  I know this time last year when I was going nuts finalizing things it was pretty active!
    Posted by dhdaydream[/QUOTE]

Me too!
    Anniversary
  • I'm here! I remember when I was approaching my 1 year mark... feels like just yesterday! time is truly flying by! 44 days to go =)
  • I check this board pretty often, too! I'm still more then a year away from my wedding (June 9, 2013) so don't have that many checks to share. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • m tullim tulli member
    First Comment
    Hi I'm 110 days out I think. Wedding is aug 18. Over all big stuff is decided but I still have a lot of small stuff to finish up. 5 month engagement so it's been pretty much non stop planning. I'm going to have withdrawals when it's done.
    85image 71image 14image
  • I check in frequently to see if I can help brides who are in the planning process! I firmly believe in giving "good press" to vendors who we worked with and who did a great job, and I am totally happy to help people who are looking for suggestions, feedback, and ideas! :). Also, agree with Chelley that the NH nest board is dead! :(
    Anniversary
  • We used to do daily posts: like WR Monday, NWR Tuesday, etc. 
    It died off when it got really slow. But it seems like there are many more ladies on here. And feel free to talk amongst yourself decided what days should be what topics, and feel free to start anytime. 
  • I've got about 66 days left, and I check over here every so often but it is dead over here. I spend most of my time over on my July board because it's more active. I remember when I had a year left now I'm at a little over 2 months and it's flying by.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • I agree.  I always check to see if I can contribute to the NH board.  But I am always drawn to the October 2012 board because it is more active.  I'd love to hear about brides experiences with vendors, stress, bridesmaids, mothers, budgets, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards