New Hampshire
Options

ring bearer/ flower girl gifts

Hi,
I know this question has been asked a lot but I guess I'm being to lazy to search it:(  What did everyone do for the ring bearer and flower girl gifts?  I got a ring bearer security shirt, but I need something else for a five year old.  My FG is older, she's 9 and I don't have anything for her yet.  Any suggestions would be helpful....I need to get this checked off my list:)

Re: ring bearer/ flower girl gifts

• Options
    ninnypooperninnypooper member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My ringbearer was only 2 1/2, so I got him some toys and a book (he loves books). Our flowergirls were 9 and 12, sisters, so we got them 3 tickets to a concert at the Verizon. I gave them the option of having one of their parents take them or if they wanted me to then I would. They were SO excited about the tickets.

Think/Find out some of their interests and try going from there, that's waht we tried doing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got some Ring Bearer Flower Girl stuff from Oriental Trading Co. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our ring bearer's 4th birthday was the day after our wedding.  For our rehearsal we bought him a huge spongebob square pants cake (that even made me go "holy crap!") and sang happy birthday.  He couldn't believe we did that for him.  We bought him some things to entertain him at the reception and brought somethings back from Aruba.
    I agree with Ninny.  What are they interested in?  
  • Options
    jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our RBs and FGs will be about 5-8 by the time our wedding rolls around... and I was planning on doing a gift basket with their favorite characters... Like one of the FGs is obsessed with Wizards of Waverly Place... so I was gonna get her two t-shirts, a dvd, a doll, and candy. Just a thought! GL!

Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My two little cousins are going to be our ring bearers.  They will be 6 and almost 4 (I think!).  I was planning on getting them each a toy.  They were really into Thomas the Tank Engine for awhile, but I think they're on to monster trucks now.  I plan on purchasing their gifts closer to the wedding so I can get something that matches their current interest.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards