• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Hampshire

Low cost caterer in lakes region??

I haven't had much luck finding low cost caterers in my area and am near panic mode. I'm getting married July 28 this year with the reception in Middleton NH. I'm looking for a simple meal of grilled chicken. I had hoped to go with someone with startup experience to avoid the high costs of established caterers. Any ideas?

Re: Low cost caterer in lakes region??

• I attended a wedding 2 years ago that was catered by the Gateway Restaurant in Somersworth (I think it is now called Sumner Country instead of Gateway).  The food was grilled chicken and the usual sides and I think they had steak too.  I was suprised at how good the food was.  I had been to the restaurant before and did not care for it at all but the catered food was really good!  They might not be quite what you're looking for but at least worth looking into!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went with Celebrations Catering. They are well established, but still low expesne. Would be worth checking out.

image 183 Invited image 101 Are ready to party!! image 82 Are missing out image 0 Are Driving me Crazy!! The new Mrs. McIver!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards