• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2012 Weddings

RSVPs- What the heck?!

So maybe this is my fault. Disclaimer in advance. But it could have been worse.

I sent my wedding website address to my gmom, FMIL, my dad, and my bridesmaids ONLY. FMIL then forwarded the email to numerous family members, which was ok since thankfully all of them we are inviting, but now she has apparently sent it out to church folks as well.

One couple from his church, whom again, thankfully, we were inviting, ALREADY RSVP'ed! They used the RSVP page and entered their names!!! WHO DOES THIS?!?!? We haven't even sent out STDs yet, let alone INVITES?!

I immeadietly went on the site and password protected the ceremony, reception, and RSVP pages, to prevent anyone else from doing this. Thank God it was someone who will actually be invited and not someone we weren't planning on asking. Had it not been, well, I guess we would have had to ask them.

So like I said, maybe I should have password protected this from the start, but I REALLY did not think anyone would do this!!!!  I also did not count on my FMIL telling so many other people about the site! Maybe I should have asked her to hold off til we finalized the guest list...If it was like my gmom, best friend, or FIs family who RSVPed, that is one thing. I have not even met this couple (I don't think- met a lot of people at his church over holidays and I am horrible with names), but I'm sure they meant well. I just find it slightly odd that they did this already...

Thoughts?

April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards