New Hampshire

Re: WTF Friday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF neighbor who invited friends over to watch the Celtics game.  Your living room window and my bedroom window face each other and you guys yelled every time the Celtics scored.  Yeah, I was trying to sleep. 

I guess I should add:  WTF Celtics!  Not good.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wtf- negative person. do you have to suck the energy out of the room and make everyone miserable? yeah we dont like each other- but our fi's are good friends. get over it and play nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF Time!

Go faster! I want to sign out and officially be on vacation and not worry about work until September when the little "darlings" come back!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF Body-  Can you please get back into a normal rhythem?  I am annoyed with this!
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    Megglez2008Megglez2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF body! I do not need to be getting sick with 36 days to go. So stop feeling like crud, and get rid of this fever so I can get things accomplished while I'm stuck at work. My bed sounds so amazing right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF all the good kids are going to be out on the last day of school. I'll miss my kiddos when they go to HS next year :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF?  I am so annoyed with the Archdiocese of Boston.  I teach in a private school in MA.  To make a long story short- the diocese is mandating a new writing program be implemented.  SO instead of doing the workshop for teachers before the summer, they schedule the Mandatory workshop for today and tomorrow.  We barely get paid and then they make us going to a workshop on a Saturday during our vacation.  WTF!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF FSIL!  I'm happy that you came to visit your Mom.  I'm not happy that you are about 90lbs soaking wet and eat like a hog.  Making everyone go out to eat every 5 minutes.  I just lost 20lbs!  I'd like to keep it that way.

Oh and PS,
    I don't want diet tips from you!  I don't ask for them so don't give them to me.  You made me feel like crap every time I've met you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards