New Hampshire
Options

Where are you...

Registering? 

We are thinking about registering at either Bed, Bath and Beyond or Kohl's.  Just wondering where others are registering.

Have a great weekend!
Anniversary

Re: Where are you...

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did BB&B and Macy's also.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did Macys, Crate and Barrel, and Williams Sonoma (that was FI's pick, he's the chef in the family)
    4/29/12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BBB, Kohls, and Target (horrible reviews but i needed stuff there i couldnt get at the other 2 places)
  • Options
    mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No registry yet---probably will sometime in early summer.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    just BB&B for us...wonderful experience. Tried Macy's and didn't like it so just registered for everything at Macy's on our BB&B website for 50-100 dollars less! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!
    175image Are Ready to Party!!
    56image Are Party Poopers!!
    59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did Target and Macy's and was very happy with both places.

FWIW, I've heard horror stories from people that registered at Kohls.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am already married but we had done BBB and Crate and Barrel.....not one thing was bought off the CB registry because they were constantly changing stock and things were constantly unavailable...it got so annoying that I gave up.  BBB was fantastic and so helpful and so easy to exchange or return. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BB&B, Crate & Barrel, and Macy's.

We heard horrible things about the turnover at Kohl's, so we didn't register there. I don't know what PP registered for at C&B, but as long as you don't put anything seasonal or "featured" on your registry, they should carry it. We only had one issue with things not being available - martini glasses. We registered for plates that C&B has carried for over a year now, and our cups are still available online even though we were married in July.

HTH!
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We registered at BBB and Target.  We LOVED the BBB registry, though they can be pushy in the store so just tell them you can take the scanner, because they may try and follow you and get you to register for what they consider to be "essentials".
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    We ended up registering yesterday at BBB. We had a great experience.  The girl did seem to pop up alot to check on us but was not pushy at all.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards